Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am planning a star-themed wedding, but the wedding is being held indoors. What ideas do you have to make it look spectacular as if I were getting married under the stars?
I would make sure there is a contrast between light and dark. Work with darker colored linen with a sheer overlay that has some bling or glitter in it. Use mirror elements, either mirrored tiles on the tabletops or mercury vases and votive holders. As much sparkle as you can get. After the dinner and just before the dancing starts, lower all the ceiling overhead lights and have a mirror ball, or several, come alive – you will feel like you are dancing among the stars!
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year