Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I'm planning a June wedding next year. Any ideas on how to lighten up my navy blue color motif? My bridal party will all be in navy blue dresses (and I would like for them to wear red espadrilles). Also, for my reception, how can I incorporate navy blue in my rustic table setting?
Red is a great accent color, especially if you’re planning on having your bridesmaids wear red accessories. Another color I love with navy that’s a little more rustic and less nautical is yellow. Flowers in bright and soft yellow – such as dahlias, roses, mimosas and daffodils – will add a light touch to the color palette and will allow you to add some pops of white or cream.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding