Glamorous Purple Cipriani Wedding
Held at Cipriani in New York City, this glamorous purple, white and gold wedding by Colin Cowie Celebrations was overflowing with style. Guests found their seats at an escort card table featuring gilded birdcages filled with branches of purple orchids. The reception space was transformed into a purple dream, punctuated with reception tables swathed in purple linen, mirrored tiles and tall centerpieces overflowing with white orchids and floating votives. Guests were delighted by a live ballet performance and then took to the dance floor themselves to dance the night away. The night ended with pink rose petals down on guests from above and a more than decadent dessert bar.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding