The 12 Best Bouquets Of The Year
Your big day bloom search officially stops here. We’ve scoured the internet to bring you the 12 best bridal bouquets of the year. From lush flowers to eye-catching accessories, you’re not going to be able to take your eyes off of these fabulous floral arrangements.
1. Lush blooms of ruffled pink peonies make for an incredibly romantic bridal bouquet.
2. Crystal pins are added to the throat of each blossom of this deep red bouquet of roses.
3. A sweet palette of pastels makes for a beautiful bouquet that’s perfect for a garden wedding.
4. Varying shades of purple flowers add texture and dimension to this bouquet.
5. Pink roses get taken to the next level with this incredible crystal floral accessory.
6. Calling all boho brides, this loose arrangement of beautiful blooms is just the thing for a free spirit.
7. Classically elegant, you can’t go wrong with a crisp white cascading bouquet of roses and orchids.
8. Purple amaranthus drips from this bright and beautiful bouquet giving it an ethereal feel.
9. Flower petals are expertly constructed to give the illusion of one large beautiful bloom.
10. Hypernicum berries add a fabulously fresh feel to this bouquet of bright blooms.
11. Soft pink peonies are accented with fragrant purple lilacs for a simply sweet floral arrangement.
12. Peonies are mixed with soft gray lamb’s ear for a wonderfully wintry feel.