5 Ways To Upgrade Your Bouquet
While we’ll always love the look of a classic floral arrangement, we can’t help but fall head over heels for the recent eye-popping embellishments brides are adding to their bouquets. From crystals to brooches, and everything in between, go ahead and get creative with the prettiest of bridal bouquet accessories.
1. Wrap it up. Bouquets help to compliment your wedding day style. Going for a vintage feel? Try wrapping your bouquet in lace. Having a rustic wedding? A swag of burlap will help tie your theme together.
2. Think outside the flower. Flowers are stunning on their own, so imagine how breathtaking your bouquet will be when you place a pearl pin in the throat of each blossom. Get playful with crystals, feathers- the options are endless, as long as it’s a look you love!
3. Make it a memento. Remember and honor loved ones by adding an antique brooch or photo charm to your bouquet. When you walk down the aisle, all of your nearest and dearest will be with you in spirit.
4. Get personal. Make your bridal bouquet uniquely yours by adding your monogram. Have you and your loved one’s initials stitched into your bouquet wrap or simply add lettered pins for a super sweet touch.
5. Go glam. For a luxe effect, it’s time to think gold. Gilded elements add a level of intrigue to your bouquet that’s simply undeniable. Try gold-leaf dipped flowers or spray painted elements for a fabulous way to dress up your bouquet.