10 Picture-Perfect Summer Wedding Bouquets
Summer is one of our favorite times of year, and it’s not just because of the warm weather and relaxing days spent outside. Summer means the sun is shining bright on the garden; meaning stunning bridal bouquets are just waiting to be arranged. Vivid hues and soft accents can work together to catch every guest’s eye as you make your way down the aisle. Get inspired by these fresh summer style bouquets.
1. Go for big, bright, and beautiful! This bouquet of peonies, ranunculus and poppies rivals a summer sunset.
2. Get romantic with garden roses! Garden roses in various stages of bloom add depth to this breathtaking bouquet, perfectly pretty for a summer garden wedding.
3. Nothing mellow about this yellow! Yellow bouquets are a unique and chic choice for your summer wedding. These soft yellow calla lilies make an elegant statement against roses in full bloom.
4. Ombre all the way! Garden roses come in a wide array of brilliant summer hues that are sure to fit any color scheme you have in mind.
5. Don’t play favorites! This bouquet, overflowing with everything from yellow ranunculus to white daisies, feels just as fun and carefree as the summer season itself.
6. Captivate with coral! A cascading bouquet of vibrant dahlias is perfectly punctuated with blush garden roses.
7. Dazzle with orchids! Radiant fuchsia cattleya orchids en masse make for a stunning bridal bouquet.
8. Fall in love with the sweet smell of gardenias! Along with their captivating aroma, gardenias also look lovely as a bridal bouquet.
9. Get tonal! Combining a variety of blooms in similar tones, like these orange, blush, and pink peonies and roses, makes for a sizzling summer bouquet.
10. It’s all in the details! An exotic accent of Leucospermum among a bouquet of vibrant dahlias and ranunculus are sure to make a statement as you walk down the aisle.