Exotic New York Wedding
In a fabulous display of animal prints and purple accents, this bride and groom wed at the iconic Plaza Hotel in New York City. Exotic elements including spotted tablecloths, floral centerpieces in antiqued birdcages and a must-see, jaw-dropping wedding cake gave a nod to the inherent grand architecture of this luxurious New York landmark. Who knew leopard could look this chic?
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic