Ethereal Purple Wedding
When you get one look at this ethereal purple wedding, be prepared to stop everything and swoon. An over-the-top tent decorated to look like a freestanding stone church, hanging vines of purple and white flowers and the magic of the Signature Colin Cowie Celebrations is enough to get anyones heart pumping. Faux stone arches and windows combined with lush greens and a manicured path, give this ceremony tent the look of a permanent building. Inside the reception space tables line the perimeter of the dance floor, each overflowing with purple and white blooms and flickering candlelight. This is one wedding you need to see to believe.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey