Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
My daughter is getting married – her colors are aqua, silver and blush pink. She is having silver sequin table linens made. The tables are long ovals, and the ceiling is really high at the venue. Can you give us a suggestion on the shape of centerpieces? The theme is bling.
Come up with three different styles of centerpieces. For half the tables get very tall glass trumpet vases and surround the base of them with lots of candles and some smaller arrangements in bud vases.
For the next batch create something low that is easy to look over and for the final batch, how about tall candelabras?
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding