Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am a wedding planner, and my brides always request candlelight. Can you recommend any really high quality LED candles to put in candelabras and candle holders, or if you have any great tips for dealing with candle wax?
We all love the ambiance of candlelight. I find that a onetime investment in LED, battery-operated candles is the way to go. They work particularly well as pillar candles but are not as convincing as tapers. If I have to use artificial tapers I sometimes use small lampshades to make them look more authentic.
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember