Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
I am a wedding planner, and my brides always request candlelight. Can you recommend any really high quality LED candles to put in candelabras and candle holders, or if you have any great tips for dealing with candle wax?
We all love the ambiance of candlelight. I find that a onetime investment in LED, battery-operated candles is the way to go. They work particularly well as pillar candles but are not as convincing as tapers. If I have to use artificial tapers I sometimes use small lampshades to make them look more authentic.
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year