Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Do you have any ideas for décor incorporating flowers and fruit for a winter wedding? We have a very low budget and will be using silk flowers instead of fresh. How can we use them to make the reception space look amazing?
Firstly, silk flowers are much more expensive than using real fresh flowers. Here are some cost-saving ideas: Use a garden urn or large vase; add some holiday greens, which are plentiful and inexpensive. Next place large apples or pears depending on your color scheme, and fill in with a few flowers. You can also place a large tall pillar candle in the middle for more glamour.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey