Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
Can you give some ideas for a Black and Charcoal wedding?
I love this color scheme – it is incredibly elegant. What makes it effective is to create a contrast in the tones you use. I would use light gray as a base color, then accent with black, charcoal and touches of silver. Use different textures and patterns when layering the colors to create depth and visual interest on your table. To add a dose of color, consider using shots of vibrant teal, either in your centerpieces or as part of your place settings.
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details