Cultural Anniversary Gala
Colin Cowie transformed the New York Public Library into a dreamland of blue and yellow for Discover Kazakhstan, a chic 20th anniversary auction celebrating Kazakhstan's independence from the USSR. After traveling to Asia for inspiration, Colin chose to swathe tables in solid grey or cobalt blue and white patterned linens, as these designs and colors were most prevalent throughout the country. Guests dined on food by Peter Callahan at tables punctuated with yellow miniature calla lilies and table numbers with gorgeous 3D cabochons and traditional Kazakh patterns.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding