Coral Hamptons Estate Celebration
There's nothing as fabulous as a summer celebration in the Hamptons, except for a summer celebration in the Hamptons with flame throwers, endless bottles of Vueve Clicquot and mouthwatering bite sized appetizers. The day began in the late afternoon under the setting sun at The Rose Hill Estate in Water Mill, New York. Guests lounged around the pool with beautiful cocktail and tapas style appetizers. As the sun went down and the tiki torches came alive, we hosted a fire performance that led guests down into the dinner tent. We had tapas stations with small porcelain containers and each dish had something different- such a chic way to entertain a large group of people. For dinner, I designed two massive paellas of meat and fish. The Iconics served as amazing entertainment and the highlight of the night was a surprise performance by Natalie Cole. Guests danced the night away and we did a massive birthday cake presentation with tons of champagne, San Tropez style of course!
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey