Charming DIY Oregon Wedding
There’s something about a DIY wedding we just can’t get enough of. This bride and groom became husband and wife at the Bell Tower Chapel and celebrated at the McLean House in West Linn, Oregon. Stunning floral arrangements of craspedia, dusty miller, garden roses, brunia berries and succulents were placed on reception tables covered with handmade details including place cards, DIY wedding favors and tons of other fab extras you can pull of for your wedding décor!
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember