Charming DIY Oregon Wedding
There’s something about a DIY wedding we just can’t get enough of. This bride and groom became husband and wife at the Bell Tower Chapel and celebrated at the McLean House in West Linn, Oregon. Stunning floral arrangements of craspedia, dusty miller, garden roses, brunia berries and succulents were placed on reception tables covered with handmade details including place cards, DIY wedding favors and tons of other fab extras you can pull of for your wedding décor!
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic