Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
If we have a small floral budget, would it be okay to have a florist make the bouquets and boutonnieres, but DIY our reception centerpieces and church arrangements?
Absolutely you can. Your centerpieces and other reception flowers could all be completed the day before, allowing you to focus on being the bride the day of. Make sure a trusted friend will get them placed on time and replace any blooms that might have spoiled. Remember to use lots of candles – they add great ambiance.
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey