Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
If we have a small floral budget, would it be okay to have a florist make the bouquets and boutonnieres, but DIY our reception centerpieces and church arrangements?
Absolutely you can. Your centerpieces and other reception flowers could all be completed the day before, allowing you to focus on being the bride the day of. Make sure a trusted friend will get them placed on time and replace any blooms that might have spoiled. Remember to use lots of candles – they add great ambiance.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic