California Garden Wedding
Held at The Villa San Juan Capistrano, this bride and groom wed in a gorgeous courtyard ceremony in front of close family and friends. Surrounded by stunning Spanish-style architecture, the couple kept decor sweet and completely spring with lush green centerpieces, wooden tables and crafty chalkboards featuring flawless calligraphy. To top it off, guests indulged in a delicious selection of dishes that should never be viewed on an empty stomach. See for yourself!
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey