California Garden Wedding
Held at The Villa San Juan Capistrano, this bride and groom wed in a gorgeous courtyard ceremony in front of close family and friends. Surrounded by stunning Spanish-style architecture, the couple kept decor sweet and completely spring with lush green centerpieces, wooden tables and crafty chalkboards featuring flawless calligraphy. To top it off, guests indulged in a delicious selection of dishes that should never be viewed on an empty stomach. See for yourself!
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year