Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
How can I use the color coral for a fall wedding at a Tuscany-type venue? What color should I use with it so that it is more Tuscany and less “beach”?
I have done this before and yes, you can do this! For a more autumnal color scheme, my favorite colors to combine with coral are chocolate brown and deep moss green. Darker fall hues will tone down the brightness of the coral while still allowing it to pop. Mix in matte gold accents for a touch of elegance.
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding