Ask Colin: Flowers & Décor
We’re having a summer wedding in Colorado. I would love to combine cobalt blue bridesmaids dresses with some pinks, greens, purples and light blues in flowers. The bridesmaids and I will be wearing cowboy boots with our dresses. It's a little country and lots of fun! Any suggestions?
Since you’ll be married during the summer and with country flair, look for flowers with texture and softness. Columbine is a soft and sweet combination of white and indigo that will look great against lisianthus and scabiosa. You could also use bluebells to accent a white bouquet. If you’re leaning more pink, cabbage roses are softer and more full than their traditional cousins. And you can’t go wrong with bouquets of fresh wildflowers that look like you’ve just come back from picking them yourselves!
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey