Guests gathered on a spring day in New York City at the famed Four Seasons Restaurant in the Pool Room for a reception that was super chic on all fronts. Guests were seated at long tables swathed in gray linens and accented with turquoise dinnerware, fabulous metallic accents and stunning orchid blooms on a mirrored table runner. For dessert, table runners were transformed into a candy lover’s dream with sweet blue and silver confections, making this an afternoon of fabulous blues.
- Ultra-Chic La Dolce Vita Inspired Wedding
- 10 Gorg Ways To Bring The Organic Craze Into Your Wedding
- The 13 Loveliest Lavender Wedding Details
- This Is The Biggest Wedding Trend Of The Year
- 8 New Floral Ideas You Probably Haven't Thought Of Yet
- Extraordinary Weddings: Love In The Time Of Colonial Chic