Guests gathered on a spring day in New York City at the famed Four Seasons Restaurant in the Pool Room for a reception that was super chic on all fronts. Guests were seated at long tables swathed in gray linens and accented with turquoise dinnerware, fabulous metallic accents and stunning orchid blooms on a mirrored table runner. For dessert, table runners were transformed into a candy lover’s dream with sweet blue and silver confections, making this an afternoon of fabulous blues.
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember