10 Gilded Wedding Touches For Brides Who Love A Touch Of Gold
We’re calling it now – 2017 will be the year of all things gold. There’s nothing like a gilded touch to amp up the glam at your wedding. From stunning hairpieces to jaw dropping centerpieces – the opportunities to add a gold accent to your wedding décor are endless. Check out our top 10 picks!
Hey Beyoncé-obsessed brides, this one’s for you!
Pretty much anything imaginable can become gilded –even beautiful blooms.Milou Olin Photography
6. Place cards
Even the most minimal of place settings will pop with the addition of a gorgeous gilded leaf place card!
Gilded flatware compliments any style tablescape and inspires such a regal look.
Because gilded ballroom chairs are kind of a must, are we right?
Add some glam to your romantic up-do by donning an eye-catching gilded hairpiece.
We’re throwing this wild card into the mix because well… the picture speaks for itself.
-- Lauren Megerdichian
- These Insane Floral Designs Are The Definition of Flower Power
- How To Perfect The Faux Fur Trend For That Warm Fuzzy Feeling At Home
- Save *Big* On Wedding Flowers With These In Season Bouquets
- 10 Winter Wedding Centerpieces That Are Pure Magic
- Thanksgiving Table Décor That’s Even More Delicious Than The Turkey
- 11 Ways To Make Your Ceremony Aisle A Walk To Remember