Wedding-Ready Cardio Workout
Weddings are monumental milestones, and with every milestone, you want to work toward it, prepare for it, enjoy the journey and feel the very best you can on that day. Looking great comes from feeling great, and so much of this starts with fitness.
It doesn’t matter if your problem area is your abs, butt or arms: you can do all the ‘toning’ exercises in the world, but if you don’t do cardio then you’ll still have that extra layer of ‘insulation’ hiding all those defined body parts. The truth is, you have to raise your heart rate, you have to burn fat, and you have to SWEAT to see real results!
If you’re serious about getting into the best shape of your life, this is the workout for you! Generate power in your lower body and perform each rep to your full potential. Do these movements as fast as your ability allows, without sacrificing your form.
- 50 Jumping Jacks
- 10 Burpees
- 50 High Knees
- 10 Squat Jumps
- 50 Skaters
- 10 Rower Crunches
To do this workout with me in real-time, sign up at FitStrongandSexy.com! I have daily workout plans, real-time workout videos, nutrition plans with healthy recipes and so much more! Whether you have two weeks or two years until your big day, I will help you to OWN your body, rock the dress and sweat towards your goal!
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis