I am so excited to have joined the Colin Cowie Weddings team to be your wedding-ready trainer. I know from personal experience how magical a wedding is and there is no better time in your life to get motivated! This workout is all about toning our butt, calves and legs so we are fit and ready for spring. Remember, it’s not just the walk down the aisle or honeymoon you’re prepping for- it’s all of the life events and celebrations along the way!
Be sure to let me know your feedback and send pictures! I will be reading all your comments, questions, trouble zones and support on Facebook, Twitter and post any of your wedding inspiration on Pinterest!
For a full fitness guide along with my nutrition tips, plans, recipes and so much more, visit http://www.FitStrongandSexy.com.
The Workout: 9 Minutes
30 seconds each exercise:
- Plié Squat Pulses
- Hip-ups In & Out
- Alt. Step-ups
- Curtsey Lunges (15 sec each)
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends