Fit, Strong and Sexy with Amanda Russell
Whether or not you’re rocking a form-fitting gown on your big day, chances are your going to want to strut your stuff in some sexy lingerie and swimwear come honeymoon time. Ladies I am telling you, the mystery of the flat stomach is really no mystery at all! You just need to have the knowledge power and follow the roadmap.
The best way to get results is to include exercises that target every muscle of your midsection, including your rectus abdominis (front of your abs), the external and internal obliques (sides of your abs), the transverses abdominis (bottom of your abs) and also work the important postural muscles of your lower back.
If you can include all of these muscle groups into a single workout, you can quickly, safely and successfully get a flat stomach or a set of six-pack abs. So that is exactly what I’ve done: created a workout that works EVERY muscle of your mid-section and threw in a couple cardio intervals to blast off any ‘spare tires’ hiding your newfound defined abs.
Do each exercise for 30 seconds each
- Hip Ups
- Spider Super Heroes
- Plank with leg & arm lifts
- Plank Jacks
- Side Plank Air Crunches (30 sec. each side)
- Side V-Ups (30 sec. each side)
- Low Leg Pulses
Consider using an interval timer or stopwatch during your workouts. I personally love and recommend the Gymboss, which you can check out here.
For a weekly dose of goodness and tips and tricks, sign up for my Free Weekly Newsletter!
- The Best Wedding Dresses For Your 2017 Wedding
- The Best And Brightest Engagement Rings For A V-Day Proposal
- The 10 Best Youtube-Famous Wedding Hair Tutorials
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg