Backstage Beauty: Reem Acra, Fall 2012
Breaking the mold for brides is where Reem Acra excels. Fresh-faced beauty is heightened with lush hand-made headpieces that harken back to the decadent 1920’s.
Acra managed to keep it modern with textured, unstructured hair randomly twisted and pulled into place. Flushed cheeks on pure skin with a pretty lip stain kept it soft, pretty and attainable. Watch the video to see more.
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?