Backstage Beauty: Reem Acra, Fall 2012
Breaking the mold for brides is where Reem Acra excels. Fresh-faced beauty is heightened with lush hand-made headpieces that harken back to the decadent 1920’s.
Acra managed to keep it modern with textured, unstructured hair randomly twisted and pulled into place. Flushed cheeks on pure skin with a pretty lip stain kept it soft, pretty and attainable. Watch the video to see more.
- This Is Proof That Bridal Coats Are Cool AF
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis