Backstage Beauty: Lazaro & Tara Keely Beauty
Getting married? Say Eye-Do to Lazaro & Tara Keely’s smoky, charcoal eye and strong, defined brow for the focal point of your makeup look. Lead hair & makeup artist Joshua Ristaino prefers lightly bronzed cheeks and peachy lips, keeping it youthful and pretty.
This polished face is perfectly complimented with the undone up-do’s and distressed braids, which can be achieved with minimum fuss (gotta love that). Lulu Frost’s antiqued crystal brooches pinned into the hair gave an unexpected moment of sparkle and playfulness. Watch the video to see more.
- 10 Rose Gold Jewelry Items That Everyone Will Be Thankful For
- 15 Short Wedding Dresses For The Bride Who Wants To Show A Little Leg
- The Hottest Wedding Dress Trends For Walking Down The Aisle In 2017
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends