Backstage Beauty: Lazaro & Tara Keely Beauty
Getting married? Say Eye-Do to Lazaro & Tara Keely’s smoky, charcoal eye and strong, defined brow for the focal point of your makeup look. Lead hair & makeup artist Joshua Ristaino prefers lightly bronzed cheeks and peachy lips, keeping it youthful and pretty.
This polished face is perfectly complimented with the undone up-do’s and distressed braids, which can be achieved with minimum fuss (gotta love that). Lulu Frost’s antiqued crystal brooches pinned into the hair gave an unexpected moment of sparkle and playfulness. Watch the video to see more.
- 17 Best Budget-Friendly Bridesmaid Dresses
- 10 Minutes With: Frank Body Co-Founder Jess Hatzis
- 10 Popular His & Hers Wedding Band Trends
- How much is too much to make my bridesmaids spend on a dress?
- How can my fiancée and I personalize our wedding bands?
- 12 Jewelry Splurges Worth Every Penny