The Look Of Love
What they Wore on Their Wedding Day
PAULA & ENRIQUE
How do you decide what to wear on the most important day of your life? Well, if you’re Paula and Enrique then the answer was clear. Full-on formal fabulous! Our Latin lovers chose chic, classic looks peppered with an air of drama and good, old-fashioned Hollywood glamour.
PAULA'S TOP FIVE:
- My Number One of all…my Elizabeth Cole earrings! They were big but not heavy. Very chic! I believe they were not conventional for bridal fashion, definitely not a classic look. They made all the difference and I have gotten hundreds of compliments on them.
- My hair was my second favorite! The hair stylists got the idea in a second. I wanted to look glamorous and they did what I call ‘exelente trabajo!’
- I loved my smoky Estée Lauder eye make-up. It was exactly what I wanted, more dramatic rather than natural. I also loved my MAC false eyelashes, they looked so real. They didn’t seem fake at all and didn’t make me blink. I didn’t even feel them.
- My Nina shoes were the perfect height and matched my dress and my overall style. They were very comfy and thanks to them I was able to dance all night long. Uncomfortable shoes on my wedding could have been a nightmare! The sparkling detail made the shoes more bridal and elegant.
- My Maggie Sottero dress. It was simple and beautiful. It made me feel thinner and look good. I was very comfortable wearing it all night and dancing in it. It was fun!
Christian Oth Studio
ENRIQUE'S TOP FIVE:
- The Calvin Klein tuxedo from Men’s Wearhouse was simply stunning. I want to highlight the comfort factor too, and it was wonderful to receive so many compliments on it.
- I always wanted to wear a bow tie at my wedding. It made me feel very elegant and up to the level of my beautiful wife.
- The hair team did a great job of making me feel very comfortable with my look, particularly for such a long and fun night filled with pictures, videos and interviews.
- My Via Spiga patent shoes. It was very important to wear shoes that matched the outstanding look of my tux, and at the same time were comfortable enough to make me enjoy the special night.
- Number 5 is a tie between the De Beers rings and the boutonniere. It was really nice to have such a beautiful ring and a flower that matched my wife’s ring and bouquet. They helped to make us a perfect match for each other.